Apply for Cherished Creation's Support
Send application forms to Doreen at email@example.com. Please send completed forms back to us by fax, mail, or email. Photos with forms taken with phones are not acceptable. Applications will only be considered when they are completely filled out and contain all appropriate signatures.
For hard copies of our application forms, please contact our office.
- A child or young adult must be referred by hospital staff, physician, social worker, clergy, or immediate family of prior wish recipient.
- A child or young adult must be diagnosed by a physician as having a serious illness, as well as have a complete medical report sent to Cherished Creations.
- Child or young adult must be 21 years of age or under.
- Wishes need to be fulfilled before the applicant turns 22.
- Dream requests must be within the continental United States.
- Special requests are intended to assist families in providing proper home care and nurturing for a seriously ill child or young adult.
- Child, young adult, and parents (or legal guardians) must complete all application forms and releases for any request to be considered.
- Child, young adult, or family member must put the request in writing.
- Dream or special requests must be approved by the Cherished Creations board of directors.
- No more than one dream request per recipient will be fulfilled, though a recipient may receive more than one special request, depending on their circumstances.
- A child or young adult is not eligible for dream requests if they have already received one from another organization.
- Parents (or legal guardians) and immediate families of the child or young adult are eligible to participate in the dream with the recipient.
- Immediate family members must reside in the recipient's home.
Contact us for more information about applying for Cherished Creations support–we’re happy to answer your questions.